Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday Swapmeet

Very busy getting ready to go to the Sunday Swapmeet with my daughter. We have both been cleaning out our homes of stuff we don't need or want any more. I really needed to do this and I'm letting go of things I should have a long time ago. Guess I'm ready now. Also, finally feeling good after a change in medication. No more side effects or very little. Woohoo!!! The new meds are working better.
It was hard to let go of my beautiful suits but I won't be wearing them any more and am ready for things I can actually wear. Get the things I can't or won't out of my closet.
Letting go of some crafts I don't do any more either and won't. I think that was the hardest to let go of. One always thinks I may go back to it. But in this case I haven't done these crafts in years; Punch embrodiery, making doll cloths. I am thinking of getting rid of some of the sewing as well. My feet cramp up when I sew due to the nerve damage in my back so I don't do it much now. Maybe the new meds will change that; we shall see.
I also started a V-neck Shell sweater in a pretty pink. Nice for spring. Finished Tissue roll holder, container for the bathroom
and working on a container to hold my dishcloths . Containers and TP holder are crocheted and the sweater I am knitting. Very cool. The containers make great gifts as one can put dishcloths, wash cloths, creams and lotions for birthdays extra.
Have a happy and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.