Monday, April 6, 2009

 


This is for a crochet pattern.
Vst= (2trcl, ch3, 2trcl) all in same st.

I was asked for help with the following:

I chained 240,
Rnd1: Ch4, in 5th ch from hook work (tr, ch3, 2trcl, (Vst) twice) all in same ch, skip next 4 ch, (Vst in next ch, skip next 4 ch) 46 times

I was asked to help with these instructions for a mile a minute pattern. I don't know the pattern name but here is a picture presentation and here is my interpetation of the instructions

I believe the extra ch4 is to be your first tripple, not sure why they didn't just say chain 244 but o.k. in the 5th chain from the hook you will, (after chain 240)
Ch4 (counts as a triple) make one triple crochet in the 5th chain from hook leaving the last loop of the triple on hook, make another triple in the same chain, you now have 3 loops on hook, draw yarn thru all 3 loops. When you have completed 2trcl, ch3, 2trcl it will look like a V

best of luck and please let me know if this helped.
Doc4dolls
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.