Monday, May 18, 2009

Today, the 18th. Update

Updating blog, other things I belong to like dish cloth club, ringnet, checking emails, waiting more instructions on new cloth for the mid-month project. Hands are very shaky today, I guess it could be the cymbalta but it causes my cursor to jump from where I want it. LOL That takes getting use to since I have been on computers since 1978. Always something new to get use to but guess that is life.
I really like the new pattern we are doing. I want to use it on my son's afghan. Nice pattern for a man or anyone. The instructions were a little confusing but once I worked it out it is lovely. I will put pictures up when it is completed. I have other pictures to share as well.

I got a new camera so the pictures will be more clear and larger. If it isn't clear it is due to my shaking hands and I can't help that. Sorry.

I sent my daughter the yarn for our knit along for my trip to her house. We have several we want to do but probably will only finish one as I'm only there 3 weeks. She wants me to help her learn the stitches for a crochetted tunic. Click on link on the right for these patterns they are free.
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=99&d_id=4&lang=us#

we also want to do http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=65&d_id=9&lang=us#

Another one we want to do and I plan on doing next is:

http://www.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=227024

It is so pretty!!!
Well happy knitting/crochetting and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.