Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday April 26-2009

Just enjoying a nice Sunday at home. Had the boys awhile, crocheting and now updating blog and other stuff. Thought I'd share picture of my organized yarn...I like this better than the tubs. Looks nice and is easier to see the yarn, color and how much I have.
Also, finished my first discloth for the knit-along dishcloth club I belond to, it is the Mid-April-2009 called April Showers. A solid color would show the pattern better.

Her is a close up hope it shows o.k.


Took the boys to the park to ride their scooters and a young lady asked me what I was making. We talked for awhile. It is so cool when I'm asked about my needlework and love it when it is someone younger.
Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.