Sunday, November 17, 2013

This is a busy time of year for me, this year not as much as I'm not making all my gifts. I do have a large project I'm doing. It is a round pineapple table cloth using crochet thread NOT yarn. I also have an afghan to make and other projects to finish.

You can find me on Face Book where I have two groups, Crochet Knowledge and Knitting Knowledge. I've been knitting for 50 years and crochet 40-45 years. I don't know it all but I know some and willing to learn, always. I'm pretty good at research so if there is a stitch you need I don't know I can usually find it.

Happy Holidays:
Linda





34" has to be 63"....that means adding rows. No problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.