Thursday, July 23, 2009

That time already.

Well first I'm making a baby hat (done) and blanket for my neighbor who is having a baby (duh) in October. A little boy. Then I'm thinking it is time to start making those Xmas gifts if I want them done on time. Got a whole list this year.
Also, trying to figure out how to tell my dad I won't be coming up this summer. They live out in the country and the bus doesn't stop there now. No planes either. I don't know who can come to pick me up several hours away....dad can't. So maybe over the holidays. Sure is tough when loved ones live away from bus, train and plane stops. LOL UGH, it costs more than going from California to Minessota. What is with that.
Got an email from the White House about the "Health Care" speach, no TV so didn't watch it. I did send them my feelings on the matter and on Social Security policies. Now there is something that needs revamping. I don't mean taking away from either. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment with no bad language please.

doc4dolls

doc4dolls
Experienced at knitting, Crochet & repairing.